Thursday 14 August 2014

[marriagerestoration] Digest Today...!

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. When Your Strength Seem to Fail!! 
From: dp2foster

2. Praise Report!!


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. When Your Strength Seem to Fail!!

When Your Strength Seem To Fail!!

Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint."

Waiting on God, involves patience, and confidence, in His love and caring for us, and knowing
that His good pleasure, is to work in us, so we can have that abundant life in Him, in all areas, of our lives.

He knows all about us, even though we couldn't possibly know all about Him, He also knows what needs to be done in us, much better than we, and the more we see how much He really loves us, and tenderly cares for us, the more we can wait till it is His perfect time for us.

When your strength seem to fail, look beyond yourself, He Will Lift You Up, Cast Your Burden Upon Him, Trust In The Lord, You Are His Forever.

1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

As Christians, we can comfort ourselves in knowing that, not only is there nothing new under the sun, but that we are not alone in the many trials, temptations and tribulations with which we are confronted. We have a worldwide family of dear brothers and sisters in the Lord who are experiencing this same situation in their marriage as you are. This is precisely what we are taught in the Bible.

Thus we see that not only are our problems common to all men everywhere, but we also see that there is One who is willing and able to comfort us and to help us through the trials which beset us. This is something which the unbelieving people of the world cannot look forward to.

There is only One God who can give us the victory which we so desperately want and need, and that is Christ Jesus. He alone is the Author and the Finisher of our faith, and the Captain of our Salvation.

As always, I want you all to know that I pray and intercede for you daily. I look forward to receicing more support. I will not give up nor grow weary. Thanks for your support.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami Gardens, FL 33056




Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. Praise Report!!

Praise Report!!Hello Pastor Doreen: I wanted to update you on all that is going on. PRAISE GOD FOR IT ALL!!!!! It's not exactly how I pictured it, but I am so thankful to God for moving in my situation after all these months. So my husband texted me a few days ago wanting to know if we could talk since we haven't had a decent conversation in 2 years.He hasn't wanted that in 2 years! He hasn't wanted anything to do with me in 2 years! He shut himself away from me for 2 long years. I waited and I prayed trusting that God would work on my behalf.
I did tell him that my house is open for him. A few days later, I heard a loud knocks at my door. It was my husband. He wanted to talk about his life right now - he's devastated by this woman leaving him, says he gave up everything, everything, everything for her and she left him.By his demeanor, I could tell God was moving and removing the scales from his eyes and heart. PRAISE GOD!!!He stayed at the house until about noon. God totally healed me of my pain, anger etc.. last month. (It's been almost 2 years!) During the time we were together I was at peace. Thank you, Pastor Doreen for all your prayers. Name withheld********************************************************************************************************His Plans for us are Always Good!!Jeremiah 29:11 "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope."No matter how dim the situation looks, God's plans for us are always good. The situation may not look good because God's thoughts are higher and His ways are different.You can be assured that God has a plan for every moment of your life. Through His Word and the Spirit, He is saying, "I am reliably here to meet your needs. I created you. I saved you. I have a purpose and design for your life. I am here to support you and to enable you to accomplish all I have in mind for your life. And I will never leave you nor forsake you."Isaiah 14:24, 27 "The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand. For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?"The apostle acknowledged that life in this fallen world can be very frustrating, (Romans 8:20-23), but he says we can be assured that God is using even the smallest details and most insignificant events to accomplish His good purpose in our lives. That purpose is that we become like Jesus. (Romans 8:28-29).However bad things look on the outside, God is at work behind the scenes in our lives to accomplish His eternal purpose. And He will accomplish it, for His own glory (Ephesians 1:12). Yes indeed, the plan God has for us is good.I Pastor Doreen, pledge to stand with you, to pray and intercede for you daily. I pray to the Father daily to give me the strength not to grow weary in well doing.It is my desire to continue to encourage those who are waiting on the Lord for their breakthrough. For all those who continue to support this Ministry, thanks, thanks and many thanks. I am most grateful to you for your generosity. You will be rewarded.Be encouragedPastor Doreen2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami Gardens, Fl 33056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!