Saturday 30 August 2014

[marriagerestoration] Digest Today : Let Us Pray!!

Father I come to You in the name of Your Son, Jesus on behalf of Your people. Lord as many still doubt that You can do this very thing, we ask today that You help our unbelief and ask for Your forgiveness.

Lord I ask that You would repair the breach in the hedge and put that fiery hedge around each and every one of us today, who has a need.

We bind the strong man now by the STRONGER MAN, Jesus Christ and we command every demon, every devil every ruler of darkness, every throne and every power of the air to take their hands off these families, right now.

Satan, the Lord rebuke you. You and your cohorts have trespassed here and have no authority. We command you to take your weapons and flee, in Jesus name.

I plead the blood of Jesus over these families, over these prodigals, over these other persons
who have come between these spouses. Convict them right now Lord.

I plead the blood of Jesus over their minds. I pray the mind of Christ right now over these families. I plead the blood of Jesus over their circumstances, over their homes, and all of their finances.

I pray for Christian warriors to come to their aid. I stand in the gap right now and yield the sword of the Spirit.

Lord Your anointing is mighty to tearing down the strongholds and break the yoke of bondage. I loose the Holy Spirit into these circumstances and I claim victory in Jesus' name.

I ask in agreement here that 10,000 angels be put to flight right now by the Word of God in the fullness of the power of the Holy Ghost. Warring angels, angels of mercy, ministering angels and guardian angels. Release the army right now in Jesus' name.

For 2014, I declare healing and restoration, favor, prosperity, peace and deliverance over these households. I claim and declare good health and joy and the fullness of the power of the Holy Ghost right now in the name above all names, the name of Jesus!

May God arise and may His enemies be scattered! Enemy against healing and restoration, be gone right now in Jesus mighty name. Enemy of the mind, be gone right now in Jesus' name; Enemy of the cross, be
gone right now in Jesus mighty name. Enemy over financial blessings, be gone right now in Jesus mighty name. Enemy over unity and happiness, be gone right now in Jesus mighty name.

Lord I release restoration in the name of Jesus. I release divine intervention of the Holy Ghost right now in Jesus name. I release protection right now in Jesus mighty name.


If there is one person in the home that needs healing Lord. We ask You for healing in their body Lord, from the crown of their head to the soul of their feet. By Your stripes we are healed, in Jesus' name.


Thank You Jesus for the victory. Thank You Lord for Your protection. To You be all the glory, all honor and praise. We love You Lord, and thank You for Your divine Intervention, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Know that I am praying and intervening in your behalf daily. Be blessed, in Jesus' name.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!