Sunday 31 August 2014

Hi Boris! Boris Kodjoe covers the New Issue of Upscale Magazine

Boris Kodjoe Upscale Magazine BellaNaija
The new issue of Upscale Magazine features German-Ghanaian actor Boris Kodjoe on the cover. Boris who grew up in Germany talks about the hurdles he overcame learning English and entering the American entertainment industry.
If I started worrying about how people perceive me, I would be mad about people not realizing that I couldn’t even speak English when I first came here. People always give so
much props to English actors that do an American accent convincingly. I had to learn how to walk and talk and move around so I could be accepted as somebody who plays African-American roles. There’s not one other German actor who has established himself as playing American characters. I’m proud of that. I use it as encouragement to myself that I don’t have to put limitations on where I wanna go.
Boris is the lead actor in the new movie “Addicted” which will be out soon! Check out the steamy trailer below.

Facebook Comment Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!