Tuesday 9 April 2013

[Relationship-Talk] Re: When is "too old" too old for a 2nd relationship after 30 years marriage?

 



--- In Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com, Jules Hendy <xogenevieveox@...> wrote:
>
> Hello there
>
> if you join an online dating site, you can meet a great variety of suitable
> women.
>
> I think companionship, affection and the sharing of ones life make people
> happy. We only get one life, so you need to make the most of it!
>
> Have fun and make lots of friends along the way. Its nice if you can find
> someone who has similar life values and hobbies!
>
> All the best, and let us know how it goes!
>
> Jules xx
>
>
>
> On 15 November 2012 04:16, walmart.refugee <walmart.refugee@...>wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Hello,
> > I am a 59 year old male soon to be God Willing 60.
> > I need advice from the members,anyone really! I'm not trolling for someone
> > here,just asking this:
> > "Is it ever to late to start thinking of marriage a 2nd time"?
> > I'm not feeling old in my mind, in very good physical shape.
> > Was blessed to have a 30 year marriage. Being religious for me a
> > relationship means marriage,legally, of two people as friends and lovers
> > with responsibility to the other first always.
> > But I'm doubtful if after 35 years of marriage would a second marriage be
> > right for me? Can a new relationship be fruitful romantically and
> > spiritually?
> > I have no doubt that friendship wouldn't be a problem as I would welcomea
> > warm,intimate freindship and see it as always possible. what I wonder about
> > is "love". I was already looking forward to marriage even at age 10, and
> > married at age 23 to my wife.
> > I've been alone these 6 years and from the beginning of that time was more
> > than willing to search again. Now 6 years later I have doubts.
> > My Grandmother remarried after my Grandfather's passing around 5 years
> > later to a man she (and we all) knew well.I think she was 75 at the time
> > and they both were in love and happy together until death of my Grandmother
> > 10 years later.
> > I'd be happy to hear advice from anyone on this list!
> > Thank You
> >hi

> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!