Thursday 4 April 2013

[Relationship-Talk] Re: About my mom and her boyfriend

 


Thanks Jules. I try not to brag too much, unless he acts cocky again:)
It is a way of bonding. Its competitive, but we don't hate each other. I just thought I may have lowered his self-esteem or ego a little by out wrestling and out powering him in front my mom.

--- In Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com, xogenevieveox@... wrote:
>
> I would see this as a way of bonding with your mums boyfriend. It is ok as long as you don't keep on bragging about it.
> I hope it all works out for all of you together x jules x
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 3 Apr 2013, at 15:28, "brentanderson504@..." <brentanderson504@...> wrote:
>
> > I don't know if I'm in the right place, but thought I would give this question a shot here anyhow as I'm not familiar with yahoo groups.
> >
> > Ladies/girls has your boyfriend lost wrestling to your son or brother?
> >
> > I'm 12 years old and beat my moms 30 year old boyfriend wrestling and armwrestling. He's acted embarrassed ever since, but so has my mom. I'm wondering if it was wrong to beat my moms bf wrestling in front of her. I'm 105lbs and 5“0 and my moms boyfriend is 160ish and 5’10” It was for fun but competitive.
> >
> > I don't want this to ruin the relationship between the two, but I'm a strong boy.
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!