Wednesday 3 April 2013

[Relationship-Talk] Re: About my mom and her boyfriend

 

Someone who has a healthy self esteem would not base their self worth on an arm wrestling match. Seems they have shame issues of their own and that is not your fault. Do not shoulder that responsiblity. What did they expect you to do? Lose on purpose? That's pretty sad if that was the intent of his challenge. Geez, if an arm wrestle effects the relationship between your mom and her boyfriend then they do not have a strong relationship foundation which has nothing to do with you. Don't worry about it, that is for your mom to deal with and not you. You were not wrong to beat him - maybe next time he wont challenge you if it effects his self esteem so badly if he loses. But that's just my two cents though. Good luck!

--- In Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "brentanderson504@..." <brentanderson504@...> wrote:
>
> I don't know if I'm in the right place, but thought I would give this question a shot here anyhow as I'm not familiar with yahoo groups.
>
> Ladies/girls has your boyfriend lost wrestling to your son or brother?
>
> I'm 12 years old and beat my moms 30 year old boyfriend wrestling and armwrestling. He's acted embarrassed ever since, but so has my mom. I'm wondering if it was wrong to beat my moms bf wrestling in front of her. I'm 105lbs and 5“0 and my moms boyfriend is 160ish and 5’10” It was for fun but competitive.
>
> I don't want this to ruin the relationship between the two, but I'm a strong boy.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!